Dean Winchester certainly has a lot of vices but some we can partake in while watching some rad Dean episodes.
First up, the episodes. Must have a go to list of episodes which would be good to watch for this epic marathon.
1. Yellow Fever. A bit of gore, a lot of humour and we see Dean get a little frightened, what the? (Season 4, Episode 6)
2. Frontierland. We get to see Dean all dressed up like a cowboy and ride a horse. Yee hawh. (Season 6, Episode 18)
3. Bad Boys. A glimpse into Dean’s past. (Season 9, Episode 7)
4. No Rest for the Wicked. We see Dean paying the price for Sam. It’s a tough one. (Season 3, Episode 16)
5. Lazarus Rising. Dean comes back, just play the rock music really loud. (Season 4, Episode 01)
6. The End. A lot of Dean in this one, it explores the “what if” scenario.(Season 5, Episode 4)
7. Faith. Dean is unwell and struggling with his faith. (Season 1, Episode 12)
8. What Is and What Never Should Be. Dean longs for a normal life. (Season 2, Episode 20)
9. Mystery Spot. The writers had a good time showing the many ways Dean could die. (Season 3, Episode 11)
10. Changing Channels. Just because. (Season 5, Episode 8)
11. The French Mistake. Dean maxes out credit cards. (Season 6, Episode 15)
12. Death’s Door. A wordy but eye opening Dean episode. (Season 7, Episode 10)
13. As Time Goes By. Understanding the boy’s family and their past. (Season 8, Episode 12)
14. Fan Fiction. Dean is not sure about this one. (Season 10, Episode 5)
15. It’s A Terrible Life. Dean is thrown into an alternate reality. Great music in this episode. (Season 4, Episode 17)
16. In My Time of Dying. The Winchester relationships are challenged and that bond shines through. (Season 2, Episode 01)
Dean is a foodie, who also likes a drink and he has his hobbies. A Dean marathon would not be complete without having Dean snacks and meals around, for that authentic experience.
Dean loves his burgers and fries, washed down with a nice beer.
Dean loves doughnuts and Dean loooooves pie. If you like to bake check out this recipe.
On the snack list items such as pretzels, cheesy steak sandwiches and salty snacks like peanuts and crisps.
He enjoys washing all this food down nicely with a beer. Beer and whiskey are standard drinks.
Dean often has a coffee in the mornings to get him going.
Hope you enjoy your Dean fest, however way you do it; on a weekend or over the week.